Monday, March 2, 2015

Currently....March 2015

Hurray, my first currently! I feel like a real blogger now! 

Listening: I'm listening to my AWESOME new printer churn out endless amounts of digraph materials for the first grader I'm tutoring. I'm currently tutoring a 1st grader and a 10th grader in ELA for my grad class! This class is an absolute killer (6 credits while also teaching full-time), but the first grad class I've felt like I'm actually getting anything worthwhile out of.
Loving: Last night our district called a two hour delay, and then this morning they updated it to a DAY OFF! Sadly, I've been up since 6am and started doing grad work around 9am. I clearly do snow days wrong.
Thinking: Well...I can think all  want that I don't want to spend my day off doing grad work....but I will anyway! The class I'm in now is a reading tutoring clinic and I have to write INTENSE lesson plans each week that take me about 6 hours to produce EACH TIME!
Wanting: I would love nothing more than to snuggle up with Miao under the covers and binge watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...but alas...I am an adult.
Needing: I was supposed to go grocery shopping and to get my nails done with my friend yesterday, but the snow killed that plan. I've been needing to get my nails done for weeks now, but snow keeps ruining my plans! My nails are now at the point of so messed up that they hurt. :( Maybe I'll reward myself later after doing some work and go out.
Spring Break Plans: I currently live in the ghetto with an unresponsive maintenance department. My parking lot is always an ice skating rink and I've had numerous plumbing issues since I've moved in. Over spring break I'll finally be moving on up in the world to a nicer place!

Click on the button below to see what other bloggers are doing this month! :)
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laurie,
    Enjoy that snow day! Even if you have to spend it doing grad school work, at least you have the time to do it and don't have to do it in the evenings after teaching all day. Hopefully you do get out to reward yourself later and get those nails done. Exciting to be moving. Hope you love your new place. Moving is never fun, but once you get through it, it's nice to be settled somewhere new. Enjoy your day and hope it's productive!
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete